Archies Flip Flops
Arriving June 8
Archies Flip Flops are designed with a tighter strap than normal flip flops, however, if the strap is too tight, it is very easy to decrease the strap tightness by stretching the strap and toe pole with your hands in the sections where it feels too tight. When a customer tries the flip flops on, you should always ask them how the strap feels and stretch if for them if required. In fact, when we sell the flip flops at Events, it is common that we pre-stretch up to 50% of all the f straps either before or after the customer tries on the f so that the strap is more suited to their foot shape. Customers absolutely love this as they feel they are getting a more tailored service!
In terms of fitting and width, Archies Flip Flops are a reasonably narrow fitting flip flop so do not be concerned if the outside edge of your customer’s foot hangs over the outside edge of the flip flops as this is the normal fit for Archies Flip Flops. The most important thing is that the flip flops are comfortable and the orthotic sits in the correct position on the foot.
In terms of fitting and length, a tighter / snug fit where there is minimal room between the end of the toes and the end of the flip flop is best as if you go too big terms in terms of length the orthotic does not sit in the correct position on the foot.
Archies Flip Flops more or less sell themselves, however if you want more people to experience the extreme comfort of Archies Flip Flops and the potential benefits that the design offers over typical flip flops, then there some important things we recommend to do and say. Obviously, the more people that are aware and educated about the issues of the design of typical flat flip flops and the advantages that Archies Flip Flops potentially offer over these other flip flops, then the more people will take up your recommendation.
If you have the time to spare, we simply suggest that with each of your customers that the therapist or store owner says something along the lines of, 'Did you see the Archies Flip Flops out there on the display stand? They are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn in my life and they are much better for you than flat flip flops. Do you wear flip flops at all?'. If they say yes, then you can go on to educate the patient as to what the problems are with normal flip flops and how the Archies Flip Flops Design addresses these issues. If they say ‘I don’t wear flip flops’, then you can ask ‘How come you don’t wear flip flops?’. Very often you will find that Archies flip flops solves these problems and they will be thankful that you have pointed this out to them. Customers also absolutely love the idea of wearing Archies Flip Flops as an in and around the house slipper to save walking on hard tiles and floorboards, especially if they are orthotic wearers!
At Golden on Main Boutique, our biggest goal is to well -serve our fabulously loyal customers. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands.
Here is a simple run-down of the rules and procedures for returns:
- Items can be returned for store credit only, issued in the form of a gift card sent via email. We cannot issue refunds.
- All returns must be received within 14 days* of the date that you received the item according to order tracking.
- Anything purchased at a discounted price is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Accessories, handbags, scarves, jewelry are FINAL SALE items.
- Returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and all tags must still be attached.
- Include your return form (included in your package) and original receipt. (It helps us out if you circle the item(s) you wish to return.)
- Return to 113 W Main St., Coldwater, Ohio 45828 via your preference OR Request a return label by emailing email@example.com and a \ USPS return label will be included in with your shipment that you can use, you will be issued store credit with a $8 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from the amount issued in store credit to you when you choose to use the USPS label. Some items may incur additional shipping costs if they are oversized or are a heavy weight.
- Please allow our team 5-7 business days to process your return once it is received.
Orders of $75 ship free! Use the code FREESHIP at checkout.
Orders under $75 are charged a $6 shipping fee.
We also offer free in store pick up and $2 local delivery to qualifying orders
I have plantar fasciitis and wearing flip flops my foot always hurt. It was literally an immediate difference wearing the archies. No pain at all when I am wearing them.