Looking for a talented individual who will bring their sales talent, fashion sense, and passion for clothing to our company. An individual who is service oriented, has superb presentations skills and will always maintain a professional image through their appearance and dress. Be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays. On a physical level has the strength to reach, move, and handle merchandise in both high and low areas. Experience is preferred for working in a high pace upscale retail location, and have the high ethics standard, integrity, discipline and company loyalty that we are looking for in a candidate.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
- Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Preparing merchandise for display.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
- Assisting in physical inventory counts.
- Implementing all visual merchandising standards.
- Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
- Making sure that customers receive receipts on all purchases.
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Watching out for loss prevention through leakage and theft.
- Organize and process merchandise exchanges
- Requisition new stock
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Knowledge of sales principles
- Relevant product knowledge and training
- Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Basic business administration knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques and best business practices.
- Providing insights into consumer behavior.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Maintaining high visibility and energy levels on the shop floor.
- Extensive sales software knowledge.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Natural ability to communicate with others.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Can easily make connections with various kinds of people.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Can bend, twist, and stand to perform job functions.
- Able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
To Apply to Golden on Main Boutique fill out the form below and email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!